Fr. John Riccardo
Christ is the Answer 726-733
- CIA 726: 1st Commandment: The Most Frequently Broken Commandment of All, and the Least Confessed. It's Not What You Think!
- CIA 727: 2nd Commandment: Should We Really Pray the 'Our Father'?
- CIA 728: 3rd Commandment: What Day Is It Anyway?
- CIA 729: 4th Commandment: Whatever Happend to Honor and Respect?
- CIA 730: 5th Commandment: Both In Life and Death, We Belong to God
- CIA 731: 6th and 9th Commandment: Who Has a Better Vision of Sex - Cosmo, Maxim or the Catholic Church?
- CIA 732: 7th & 10th Commandment: Striving For Contentment With What We Have
- CIA 733: 8th Commandment: From the Same Mouth Come Blessing and Cursing: My Brethren, This Should Not Be So
The Decalogue, or the Ten Commandments. The ten Words of God which synthesize God's Covenenant with his chosen people. They were divinely revealed to Moses on Mount Sinai. They are God's basic instructions to us. They outline the freedoms, not restrictions, he's given us.