- CD 1: Introduction to the RCIA Process
- CD 2: The Mass Explained
- CD 3: Who is Jesus?
- CD 4: Father or Adversary?
- CD 5: Holy Spirit
- CD 6: The Church: The Body of Christ is Not and Image
- CD 7: The Inviolable Dignity of the Human Person
- CD 8: Why Be Good? - Part 1
- CD 9: Why Be Good? - Part 2
- CD 10: Why Be Good? - Part 3
- CD 11: Introduction to Lent & Overview of the Sacraments
- CD 12: Baptism
- CD 13: Reconciliation
- CD 14: Prayer
- CD 15: Easter Vigil Reflection
- CD 16: The Four Last Things
- CD 17: Marriage and the Four Goods of Marriage
Each Year in churches across world, men and women who are interested in coming into the Church or just want to learn more about it begin the Rite of Christian Initiation for Adults. These weekly meetings start in the fall and end with the candidates being received into the Church during the glorious Easter Vigil.